Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
We accept research papers in the following scientific fields: pedagogy, didactics and methodology, social sciences, humanistic sciences, history, and archeology.
For the external authors we have also provided the rubric for reviews of books, monographies etc. in the above-mentioned fields.
For our employees we have also provided the rubric Events’ chronicle, in which they can contribute with their personal scientific, professional, and artistic annual accomplishments. In this section more significant events that have marked the annual activity of our Faculty can also be presented.
A separate rubric is dedicated to relevant papers from our PhD candidates, MA candidates and graduate students.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.